Saturday, February 9, 2013

Bad Cash Day

Today started out to be a rough day.  I dropped a couple buy ins right away.  It continued to be rough as I could not dig back out of the hole.  I was down 13.00 after 300 hands of sloppy poker.  I took a break and came back to it a while later, determined to play better while I was playing Lock's 100 seats to the 100K. 

The tournament started stalling and put me on tilt.  I was down 6.00 by that point in cash.  Then a player started talking crap to me at the table and sent me over the edge.  Before I knew it I was down 11.00 after 575 hands.  I realized I was tilted and quit my cash games.  I didn't play any more cash after that. 

Lock sent a message that there would be a makeup game for the 100 seats game later so I sat the computer to the side and played borderlands with my son until I saw the games getting ready to start.  They had 3 50 seat games so I registered for the 2 that were tonight.  The other is at 6:00 in the morning. 

I had also played 2 tournaments and a sng this morning for a loss of .73 in the tournaments.  I had a min cash in one.  I had a loss of 1.60 in the sng.

I would chalk the day up as being a bad day but I won tickets in both of the 50 seat tourneys.  I unregistered for the tournament tomorrow.  As much as I'd like to play it, I'd hate to have to give up in a 109.00 tournament if the baby decides to come.  I will have 2 weekends to look forward to now trying to turn those tickets into cash.


1 comment:

  1. NOW Business Funding is pleased to offerbusiness cash funding to bad credit business cash funding, bad credit merchant cash advance, and bad credit business loan needs on a nationwide USA basis. Based in Las Vegas, Nevada, NOW Business Funding boasts a managerial staff with more than 39 years experience in working with business clients who have had turn downs or turn downs. Offering bad credit businesses funding in cash advances, business funding, equipment leasing, merchant cash advances and bad credit merchant cash advances.
    In today’s tough business climate NOW Business Funding offers your business the funding you seek, good credit business cash funding or bad credit merchant cash advances. Don’t let a bad credit history affect your income another day. Reach out to NOW Business Funding today for your bad credit business funding, bad credit merchant cash advance or bad credit business cash NOW.

    ReplyDelete