Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Getting Back to Normal

Today things got back to normal a little bit.  I went back to work, our parents left and I was able to play some poker.  I got in 276 hands for a profit of 21 cents. 

I started out poorly and lost a couple buy ins.  One was when I had a AK and the flop came out QKK.  He had QQ.  The other was a bad call on my part with a KQ on a Q high flop.  He had AA. 

After that I got patient and waited for my opportunities to make money.  It worked out as I came back from being 2 3/4 buy ins down by the time my session ended.

With the little girl in the house I don't think I will be getting a lot of poker playing done in the evenings.  I will play late and try to get a few hundred hands in a day for the next week and see how that goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment