Thursday, February 14, 2013

YUK!!!

Last night was horrible all the way around.  I lost 2 sng's and 10 buy ins at cash -20.50.  I thought I was playing o.k.  I was getting the money in with the best hands and they would chase and catch every time.  I was playing with a bunch of people that would not fold for anything.  I only had 3 out of 20 hands that went to showdown hold up.  It was sick.  I was ahead on the turn over 3/4 of those.

It just wasn't my night.  Once I started looking at my stats, I realized that once again I would have had a lot better night had I tightened up my starting hand range against those players.  Or, had my opponents folded on the turn, or my hands held up on the river.  It was so bad I could call out the exact river card every time, because it was the one card that would kill me.  A 5% two outer, was a guaranteed 75% against me last night.

I was waiting until I reached 80.00 to start with a 3.00 buy in, then 120.00 to start with a 4.00 buy in.  I'm going to start with the full stack from now on.  I'm also setting a 4 buy in stop loss for each night.  If I lose 4 buy ins, I am generally tilted, even if I don't think I am. 

Tonight, Mommy, the baby, and my youngest son will be out of town.  After I get done with my chores I will have a chance to play a fairly long session.  It's time to crush.



2 comments:

  1. Would you like to do my chores as well?
    I'm having trouble finding motivation

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Thanks! I'm only good for a short time. Running out of motivation myself.

    ReplyDelete