Monday, February 18, 2013

Running

Tonight I got off work and went running.  I've been wanting to start running again for a long time.  I had a lot of excuses for not, including a nose surgery last summer, then the winter.  It  takes some effort to get my lazy out of the way.  I ran a mile and was exhausted and sore.  That's bad.   When I stopped a year and a half ago I was able to run quite a distance.

I went to get a hair cut afterwards.  I felt a lot better after I got home.  I needed to get out and get started.

After supper I started playing poker.  I started with a 2.20 bounty tournament.  I went out in the high 20's out of 84 starting.  I also played 400 hands of cash for a loss of 5.45.  I just couldn't get anything going on the 2 tables I was on.  I didn't get a pocket pair over 66 in the first 300 hands and when I finally did get a KK in the bb it folded to me.  Might have been a good thing with my track record of KK yesterday.




No comments:

Post a Comment