Friday, February 1, 2013

VIP Points Reset On Carbon

I logged onto Carbon Poker to check a couple things with the new VIP structure that is replacing rakeback.  I was not pleased to see that my VIP points have been reset. 

Carbon shows that I am a water tier, but I lost all of the points I had saved, without any type of compensation.  Had I known that I was losing them I would have played a big tournament last night or a bunch of sng's.

One good thing I noticed was that you can now have 1 free withdrawel a month.  I won't be using this any time soon, but it is good to see that it will not cost me 15.00 if I want to withdraw money from the site.

I got my first cash rebate for the time I played last night.  That was disappointing, as I was hoping I would get rakeback from that play.  Oh well.  At least I'm getting something. 

Now that I am getting full VIP points it should help to clear bonuses a little faster.  Even with that, I will feel the pinch of not having rakeback. 

I am excited to see if I can get close to the next VIP tier this month.  I'm not going out of my way this month to try to reach it, but if I can get over halfway there this month with my normal effort, I may put in the volume next month to reach it.

No comments:

Post a Comment