Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Flip Flop

Finally, I have broken my losing streak in cash games.  I tightened way up and concentrated on playing correctly.  It wasn't a lot 1.62.  It was good considering the largest pocket pair I had all night was 77 and I did not get AK suited or off suit in the 200 hands I played.

I only played 1 table of NL while I played sng's.  The sng's were the loser tonight -3.20 so I still lost money for the night.  I played a pretty short session. 

When I got home from work we had kids all over the house.  My nieces and nephews were over as well as one of my son's classmates.

When most of them left I fried up some taco salad bowls and made taco salad for supper.  Amazingly it doesn't take as much as I thought to fill the shells so now I have enough lettuce, meat and cheese, that we will be eating taco salads all week.  That's ok with me.  I'll be buying some sour cream though.

After supper I looked up flight prices to Vegas.  I've got the itch to go back out there.  It's around 250.00 for a flight in May.  I have a bachelor party weekend in April so if I decide to go it will have to be after April.  May is getting into good fishing season so it's pretty unlikely for me to go out then.  I will probably wait until fall like usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment