Friday, March 8, 2013

R&R

The last couple of nights, I have put in some long hours at work and have not played a lot of poker.  I think I'm about break even for the 2 nights.  I lost the first night and gained the 2nd night. 

This is one of the longest stretches I have stayed home on the weekends for quite a while.  We had been going going going for a long time.  Now that we are staying home I'm wanting to do something again.  I should just enjoy staying home and saving money while I can.  There's so much I want to do at home but I feel so tired when I am there that I don't do much at all.

This weekend I want to relax, watch t.v. and play poker.  I need to build shelves for the basement, get the car ready to sell, get the boat cleaned and ready for spring, and take the camper to get weighed to see if we need tags for it.  I also wouldn't mind going to the lake for a few hours.

It's no question in my mind that any of the stuff that needs to get done will get done.  It's supposed to be warm and rainy this weekend.  That may motivate me to do something.

It's only a matter of time until we will be on the fly again so I need to get my R&R in now. 

1 comment:

  1. Dang -- your weekends sound almost like having another job!

    ReplyDelete