Wednesday, March 20, 2013

House to Myself

It was exciting to think that I would have the house to myself for a few days.  I thought that I would be playing a ton of poker.  That hasn't been the case.  What happened was that I played some poker, couldn't sleep the first night.  Felt like crap all day the 2nd day.  Didn't play any poker the 2nd evening.  I watched a couple movies and fell asleep instead.  I feel better now and it's the last night. 

I'm not sure if I even want to play tonight.  If I can't focus there's no reason to play as I will just lose money.  If I do play, do I continue working on my cash game that I keep getting crushed at, or do I focus on sng's that I have been doing o.k. on, thanks to what I have learned from cash games?

It's nice outside so I will spend some time outside first, grilling up some brats.  Then I will have a couple drinks and contemplate how I want to approach the rest of the evening. 

The world is mine and I just want my family back home.  I'm glad they won't be gone for the full week.

No comments:

Post a Comment