Saturday, March 2, 2013

March Off To A Good Start

It was a late night at work, then I drove 30 miles away to drop off a co-worker and pick up some chinese takeout.  I stopped at Wal-mart before driving back home.  Once I got home I logged on to play my first session of March.

I only got a short session in tonight of 276 hands but had a profit of 5.88.  It wasn't looking good at first when I got QQ in the small blind, all in against a high VPIP high PFR player on the button.  He had J7o and caught 2 pair to shorten my stack by 2.96.  The rest of the night I slowly kept moving in the right direction as I got trips, straights, and full houses.  I even held with KK once.

Last night my fever broke and it felt like my skin was on fire.  This morning I woke up feeling like a whole different person.  Now as I type this I'm starting to get a wheeze in my throat.  I'm going to take some more nyquill and head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment