Saturday, March 2, 2013

Rollercoaster Day

Today started out pretty good as I was up close to 1/2 a buy in after 300 hands.  Then I lost 14 big hands in a row dropping to more than 6 buy ins below where I started by the time I reached 550 hands.  I still had a lot of day left so I continued to play, slowly working back up.

After 1200 hands I am still down but made a large dent in the hit that I took earlier.  I ended the day being down a little over 2 buy ins.

It was tough playing as a lot of my continuation bets were getting called or re-popped.  I had to fold a lot of good hands, and make some difficult calls in some tough spots to get back to where I am now.  It would have been tough to swallow a 6 buy in loss.  I'm glad I had the time to play to get some of that back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment