Thursday, March 28, 2013

Tilts Galore

It's been a hectic week at work.  We have had auditor's here as well as me doing payroll in a new system that has a lot of bugs.  Throw in some billing issues and I've got myself a real mess. 

I've been staying late every night just trying to get what I can done.  It's not enough.  My desk looks like a tornado hit it.  Papers I am working on are slung everywhere.

This week I have also had 2 soccer practices as a coach.  So it's been work.  Soccer Practice.  Back to work.

This weekend I need to hit the lake again and clear my pounding head.

Maybe this is why I went on a losing 10 buy in rampage a couple nights ago when I tried to play.  I lost a few buy ins to complete suck outs.  Instead of quitting or continuing to play correctly I went on major tilt.  If I had 2 face cards I went all in.  Somebody called me every time on every table with an Ace and they won every time.

I cooled off after a few minute break and changed tables.  I got back 1/4 of what I lost over the next 700 hands. 

Last night I played again about 700 hands and made a couple buy ins when my aces held against an all in on the flop open ended straight draw with a high pair, on the one table I was up a half a buy in on already.  He had a slightly bigger stack so I got a full double up.

No comments:

Post a Comment