Thursday, March 28, 2013

C-Bets and 3 Bets

Another buy in up after tonight's play.  I was up a buy in early and should have logged off and went to bed, but i wanted to play so I kept going.  I slowly bled out chips not catching anything until I was back to even for the night.

I took a 5 minute break and came back to load up some new tables.  The cards were ice cold for quite a while and I ended up getting down by about a dollar before I found some playable hands.  I won a couple small pots then had a 6 2 in the small blind flop 2 2 A.  I checked and button bet half pot.  Turn was a Queen.  I check and he bets pot.  River brought an 8.  I led out half pot and he goes all in.  I call to see his A2.  Now I'm down over a buy in. 

Everything turned out ok though as I started catching cards on all my tables.  I threw out a couple c-bets to help me build back up across all 6 tables when I wasn't catching cards along with a couple 3 bets.

No comments:

Post a Comment