Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Back From the Big City

After my seminar yesterday, I decided to get a haircut and do some grocery shopping since I was in the big city.  We had just bought 90 pounds of ground beef from a friend and now I have spent 200.00 on other grocery items.  We should be good for several months now.  The pantry and freezers are stuffed full. 

Shopping took quite a while.  Then I went to Chipotle's and waited in line for a burrito.  There were about 40 people in line in front of me.  If it wouldn't have been Chipotle's, I would have left, but it's been months since I've been somewhere with a Chipotle's.  When I have a craving, it's worth the wait.  When I got to the front of the line I asked if they are always that busy.  They said that they were doing a teacher appreciation in the area and had given coupons to the teachers.  I'll wait in line for a reason like that. 

Thank you teachers, for doing what you do!

I got home late and by the time the groceries were carried in, I only had a little bit of time to play.  I don't like to play when I'm limited on time, but I made an exception since I have been playing well lately.  I got in 500 hands before I was drop dead tired.  That resulted in profits over 6.00. 

Tonight after soccer, I will have to get busy playing to make up for the last 2 days, or at least try to get my 1500 hands today. 

I'm still trying to figure out how much I will need to play to get my VIP points.  The last 2 nights I have only put in 500 hands and have gotten 20 VIP points each night.  I was involved in more hands than usual, so that makes a difference.  The table dynamics were good for me to get in a few more pots than I usually do and it was working well.  Most of the time, I will not get such fortunate seating, so I won't get to play as many hands, lowering my VIP point intake.

No comments:

Post a Comment