Monday, May 6, 2013

First Day & Falling Short of My Goals

Tonight I had my youngest son's final soccer game.  They ended up taking first place in the tournaments.  I don't think they lost a game all year.  It wasn't because of him, but he did help defend the goal a couple times.  He looked like he was having fun out there.  That's what matters.

After I got back to town from that, I had to go back into work to take care of some things since I will be out of town at an Employment Law Seminar. 

I got in 600 hands and I feel too tired to keep on going after 1500.  I also have to get up early and drive 2 hours to the seminar at 8:00.  I doubt I made my 30 VIP points and fell behind in the 50000 promotion.  The good thing is that I did have a profit of 3.00.

Tomorrow I will be getting back late.  I'm not sure if I'll hit my 1500 hands then either.  Wednesday we have my oldest son's championship game.  The game is early so I may be able to bust out some hands then.

No comments:

Post a Comment