Friday, May 10, 2013

Rock - Paper - Stupid

I worked late last night, so that I would be able to go to the grade school track meet today and get out of town early to go camping.  Due to the lack of work ethic of others, I came to a stand still and had to wait until today to finish.  You give everybody a simple task and one person chooses not to do it.  That put me behind several hours today causing me to miss most of the track meet and probably not get out of town any earlier than I would if I had not worked late 2 days this week. 

The stupidity of people costs me $$$ personally, as well as my time, and probably years off my life.  My wife isn't pleased with me working during times she thinks I should be at our children's functions.  I've missed 2 this week alone.  I believe that there should be a balance.  For the whole balance to be work, especially when I'm waiting on information that I cannot proceed without, then I agree with her.

I did make it out to see my oldest son win his heat at the 25 meter dash.  I missed his winning baseball throw.  At work I was stuck there waiting on information to come to me so I could get my job done and get out of there.  I had to wait and repeatedly call the person for 4 hours to get me the information I needed.  Ridiculous.  WORK TILT!

Last night I got in 750 hands and didn't get my 30 VIP points.  I played tighter than I had been.  The tables were looser last night.  There were a lot of 30+ VPIP players with a high flop and turn AFq.  Waiting for hands is profitable against these types of players as you will get called down by marginal holdings.

My play netted me over 3.00 last night.  I also stayed in the hunt for the 50000 eqaulizer.  I got 5.00 for being in the top 250 players for that for the first 9 days of the month.  I played a lot of hands with the 1st place guy that received 2000.00 for playing an insane amount of hands for 9 days.

I have been really tired lately when I play.  I almost fell asleep last night, and had to call it quits.  I guess 5 to 6 hours of sleep a night is catching up with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment