Monday, May 13, 2013

Need to Play More to Reach My Goal


I finally made it to the lake on Saturday.  It was windy and chilly.  My parents had a campsite reserved for us.  We ended up catching quite a few fish before I left on Sunday.  It was relaxing to spend the weekend at the lake.  

On Friday I got in a few hundred hands for a profit of 5.00.  Tonight I played again.  This time I got in a little over 1000 hands for a profit of 7.80.  

I'm not sure if I will reach the level I want to reach at the end of the month.  I may have too many things going on to play that many hands.  

My Great Aunt passed away this weekend so I will have a funeral this week.  Then I have a wedding this weekend.  The following weekend we will be out of town again.  Without weekend play, I will have to play more hands in the evening to have a chance.  I'm still going to try,

No comments:

Post a Comment