Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Water Tier May Be a Stretch

The beginning of this month was looking like I was going to play a record amount of hands.  Then I got a sinus infection that made me tired when I played, decreasing the number of hands I played a day.  Now my evenings and weekends are getting booked up so I cannot play as much.

I only have 9 more days that I will be able to play the rest of this month.  I have close to 700 VIP points so I should make the Fire Tier easily.  The Water Tier is quite a stretch.  I still need 550 VIP points.  I would need 60 VIP points per day the next 9 days I play.  That would be over 1500 hands per day depending on the table dynamics. 

It's not impossible.  I like a good challenge, so I am going to try to push for it. 

When I get home from work I will fix supper, eat, spend a little time with the kids and then it's game time for the next 9 poker days.  After that I will keep with my 9 to midnight schedule so that I don't neglect my kids.  Who needs sleep.  I can sleep when I'm rich.

1 comment:

  1. remember you have to get these points in a single month and for water you will need to earn 1500 points in May alone. You need 750 points for Fire all earned in May alone which if you make fire is equal to 14% cash back.

    ReplyDelete