Thursday, May 30, 2013

High Hopes for June

With June coming, I have hope for a winning month once again. 

After the first couple days this month I was doing good, slowly grinding back some of what I had lost at the beginning of the month.  I knew it wasn't going to be a profitable month due to my rough start.  Last night deflated my hopes of staying ahead.  I went on a 5 buy in losing session.

In June my main game will be NL.  I will be adding in some tournaments this month as well.  I will be playing 3 of the $2.20 knockout tournaments nightly as well as a $1.10 11.00 satellite and the $2.20 100.00 guaranteed deepstack twice a week.  I will not re-enter in these.  If I get knocked out, I will get a chance the next night to play again.

I'm going to attempt an average of 900 hands a day, 27000 hands for the month.  This is in addition to my tournament play each night.  It wouldn't be difficult if I only played NL for the month.

Next month I am going to take advantage of more of Carbon's promotions.  I signed up for the 2 a days promotion.  I have to get 2 VIP points every day in June and I will get an entry into a 1000.00 freeroll the following month.  I'm not planning any trips for June so this should be good.  I will also be able to take advantage of the Saturday Seats to the Big Game promotion. 

Since I will be home on the weekends in June, I will be playing the 10.00 tournament on Sunday's when I win a ticket.  I won a ticket last night for this Sunday.  This Sunday I will also be playing the 215.00 Big Game.  I will be able to play the VIP games as well in June.  All of these will give me a chance to give my bankroll a big boost without dragging it down.

On top of everything else, I will get to do my first VIP points exchange in June.

There's a lot of hope riding on June being profitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment