Tuesday, August 27, 2013

3 miles


Today the kids had their first day of school.  We got up early to get ready and walk to school. They are in first grade and kindergarten. 

Tonight I made baked fish instead of fried fish. We had mashed potatoes with it instead of fried potatoes. I had a total of about 1700 calories today and feel that I ate pretty well. I could have eaten more. 

After we ate we all loaded up and headed to the track to get some exercise. I ran/walked 3 miles. RunKeeper said I burned around 460 calories. 

After that my calf muscles and thighs are tight. I drank a ton of water after we got back. 

Tomorrow night we start playing volleyball on Wednesday nights. Another way to get more exercise. 

I'm giving poker a little break this week. I played quite a bit Saturday. Right now I am focusing on getting in shape.  Also, with this being the first week of school we are getting into our new routines of going to bed early and getting up earlier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment