Friday, August 2, 2013

Time To Unplug


This was my last night before vacation to play some poker.  First I had to get things ready to take to the mountains.  Then we had cake and ice cream for my birthday. 

After that I had a little time to play poker.  I was a little late for some of my games but did get in a 2.20 knockout.  I also loaded 5 full ring NL tables.  I knocked 1 person out of the tournament and finished in the money for another 2.29.  The biggest part of the night was that I played solid NL poker.  I ended ahead 5.00 in those games. 

From what I saw tonight they are so much better than 6 max.  It did help I got a triple up when I flopped Quad 9's and had 2 players betting into me.  They both caught their flush and straight on the river. 

To top off a good night I pulled up the PL HO game to see how that was going and low and behold, who is at the final table?  The one and only - FLUSHHDRAW.  It was great to see him take a 2nd.

Yesterday evening I got an early birthday present.  My daughter who is 5 months old and crawling already, decided she was going to stand up on her own.  She pulled herself up on our ottoman and was standing there long enough for us to snap a couple of pictures.  My boys were really excited to witness it.  She crashed down after a minute but was back up again before long. 

This will be my last post for a while, as it is now vacation time.  We won't have internet where we are going.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout bro and a very happy birthday to you. Hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete