Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wednesday Weigh In #1

After running 3 miles last night and only eating 1700 calories yesterday and 140 for breakfast this morning, I was starving by lunch time.  I need to hit the grocery store and get some lower calorie snacks to get me through the morning. 

Normally my 140 calorie breakfast holds me over.  Today it didn't do much at all.  At lunch I consumed over 1000 calories.  Yum!  It was still a lighter meal than some that I eat.  What I was really craving was a salad.  That never happens.

After lunch my body felt like it was on fire.  I'm hoping that's just the feeling of the food getting digested.  I sometimes feel overheated when I eat. 

I weighed myself this morning and was 220.6 pounds.  I am only going to weigh in weekly on Wednesday's going forward.  That will be 5 more weigh in's including the Oct 2nd final weigh in.  Two pounds a week would get me down to 210 by that time.

We'll call these posts the Wednesday Weigh In. 

No comments:

Post a Comment