Saturday, August 31, 2013

Getting Cravings

Last night I didn't go running. Instead I headed to the bar to watch the kstate game. I should have went running. It would have been a lot less painful. 

Today I trimmed my lawn and played poker. All of my tourneys were a bust. The theatre had planes showing tonight so we took the kids to see that. 

Besides running the weed trimmer and sweating for an hour and a half I did not get any type of workout in.   It was a lazy day. My calorie intake was low today. 

I bought some light calorie items to snack on between meals. I'm still hungry all the time and craving a pig out session.     So far I've been able to resist the urges. 

Tomorrow we have volleyball all day.  Then Monday we will have the 5k as well as walking around the park all day. I'm hoping ill be under the 220 mark when I weigh in Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment