Monday, August 26, 2013

No Running this weekend

My inner thighs were missing skin on Saturday and I was still sore on Sunday so no running this weekend.  I got new boxer briefs that are a little tighter yesterday so now hopefully I don't have that problem any longer.

I downloaded a couple of running apps for my new iphone.  They are mainly to track my milage and my pace.  More for later than right now.  I'm still excited about using them.

This weekend I'm going to enter the 5K and play in a sand volleyball tournament.  I am not ready for a 5K but think I can beat my previous time.  Even if I walk half of it, it will still be good to get out and get the excersize.

I have 4 weeks to try to lose 12 pounds.  This is a pretty substantial goal.  I think it is doable, and I would love to see it work.  In order to do this I have to keep running and watch my eating. 

My weigh in this morning was exactly 222 pounds.  I am fluctuating by a couple pounds right now between 220 and 222. 

1 comment:

  1. We are both currently doing the same thing.
    Up a little down a little up a little down a little

    ReplyDelete