Thursday, August 1, 2013

New Month - Last Month Wasn't Bad

It's a new month.  Last month went o.k. with poker.  I took a promotion at work so I didn't get to play a lot and I think that actually helped me out. 

This month I will start out really slow.  I usually get killed on my first session of a new month so I will do a small session tonight so I don't get killed.

This is one of the first months in a long time, that I don't have a plan of attack on the poker games.  I did well last month on hyper turbo's, and tournaments.  Hyper turbo's are hyper swingy and I'm not a big fan.  They can be fun to dabble in once in a while, but that's not my game.  The knockout tournaments have treated me well.  I must be figuring out how to play them. 

The badugi tournament is fun, but I have not cashed in it yet.  I have came close a couple times.  I may continue to try that one a few more times. 

I am going to take it easy again this month.  I am starting out with a vacation to the Rocky Mountains for a week.  I won't have any internet access the next week, so no poker.

When I get back I will be busy with work again.

When I do play, these are the tournaments I will be looking to get into:

2.20 100.00 guaranteed
2.20 knockout
3.30 PL HO
1.10 1500 guaranteed rebuy
2.20 PL Badugi
5.50 Sunday Tournament

I still have a 33.00 coupon and a 215.00 coupon that I may try to use sometime this month.

2 comments: