Thursday, August 29, 2013

I'm Getting a Third Arm


This morning I told my oldest son to make sure he stopped by my office after school. We were going to have the doctor look at his shoulder. He said "Dad,  I know what it is. I have been seeing some of this on tv lately. I am getting a third arm."  I couldn't help but laugh.

It ended up being overactive scar tissue layering up. The doctor gave him a steroid shot in it to see if it will flatten out, or at least quit growing.

Tonight I got off work late. I thought about playing in a couple tournaments but decided instead to keep with my fitness. We drove to the track and ran 2 miles.  

I burned off 315 calories according to RunKeeper. 

I have been incredibly hungry between meals since I started all of this. I'm going to find a low calorie snack to start munching on so that I can eliminate some of that rumble. 

With the 5K coming on Monday, I will get some type of activity in tomorrow then let my legs relax for a couple of days. They are getting really tight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment