Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Can't I Just Win Every Night?

Tonight I put in a long session of 2000 hands.  I think that's too many.  It was disheartening to be up by 9 dollars then get sucked out on a bunch of times to be down by 9.00 to grind my way back up to being up 7.00 to get super donked out on to end the night down by 10.00.

I can't take it.  Waiting for a premium hand like a straight or 3 of a kind to hit to have it sucked out on the river with complete crap that should have never been in the hand to begin with.  I see the same donks being rewarded night after night, raising with Q6o and nailing a full house on the flop against others KK or whatever else cards are played. 

It's worse when 3 of them get on the same table.  There's no hope for a decent hand to stand up against their crap hands.

Tonight could have been worse.  I could have flipped out and started calling every raise that was thrown at me.  Which is every hand. 

My Ax hands were all losers tonight.  Most of the time they are break even or winners between all of them, making them worth playing so that I can get some action when I get a better hand.  Every time I had an Ax hand it blanked or was completely dominated tonight.




No comments:

Post a Comment