Thursday, April 25, 2013

Raining Aces Kings and Queens

It was approaching the end of my session and it was looking like I was going to have another losing day.  Then all of a sudden I got a flurry of cards.  Aces, Kings and Queens were falling out of the sky.  Maybe not that great but I did have a lot of good cards.  I even had a player go all in against my raise when I held AA.  Even more spectacular.  His J9o did not help him at all.  I went from a half buy in down to a full buy in up by the time I quit after 1000 hands.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mirk, found this tonight. If you get this message in time might be worth the money. Startes in 30 minutes. $5.50 entry private tournament for Blue Lizards. Their registration to their forum is disabled but the password was visable to me just as a guest on the forum. I'm entered. 1st place currently worth a quick $50 and it's a NO ANTE NLH tournament. As of this message to you counting me there are only 12 entered.

    http://thebluelizardlounge.com/smf/the-tony-bennett-room/carbon-poker-$50-added-sunday-apr-28/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the message. I got on here a little too late. Was out playing tennis with my wife's sister and brother in law. I will have to keep my eyes out for this tournament in the future.

    ReplyDelete