Monday, April 29, 2013

Short Winning Session

Hail from last Monday's Storm
This evening we had tournament play in soccer.  We came up against the only team that has beat us this season.  The kids played awesome and we won with a score of 3-0.  We will be in the championship game on Thursday.

By the time I got home and settled in to play poker it was already after 9:00.  The session started out with me getting some awesome starting hands against players willing to risk it all with mediocre holdings.  I lost my AA against A2s all in pre-flop when he rivered a flush.  Other than that my pre-flop and flopped pairs and sets started getting respect and players were folding to me.

After 214 hands I was up a buy in so I decided to call it a night.  Even if I played 800 more hands and evened out at 2 BB per 100, rake back would not get me to this. 

I have downloaded a book about someone hiking the Appalachian Trail.  This will give me some time to read before I go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. You better read this.

    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=38290337&postcount=101

    ReplyDelete